Milestone Conference Connects Professionals, Engages Clients for First-Hand Product Feedback
The three-day conference hosted a record number of attendees who gathered to discuss industry trends with leaders and influencers, expand their product knowledge and skills through interactive sessions, connect with like-minded peers, and offer first-hand feedback for existing and future product features.
“We are so grateful for this opportunity to bring our clients together every year, learn from each other, and explore ways to continue innovating in the areas of payroll and human capital management,” said
Clients Help Co-Create with Paylocity Product Team
Beauchamp kicked off the conference at Thursday morning’s general sessions, along with SVP of Operations
Paylocityis revolutionizing the third-party administrative (TPA) industry and helping to enrich the employee experience with its TPA solutions. Paylocitynow offers Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Premium Only Plans, and Transportation Management Accounts, streamlining user interaction by providing a single, unified access point for payroll, HR, and benefit administration and technology. In addition, employers can give their employees instant access to elected funds on the Paylocitydebit smart card. Clients will have full access to Paylocity’s TPA solutions starting in January 2019.
- Launching to all clients this week is Paylocity Education and Knowledge (PEAK). This complimentary resource offers a wide range of searchable content that clients can use to get their questions answered or find supplemental training materials. Also available in PEAK are trending articles to keep clients up-to-date on topics impacting payroll and HCM professionals today.
- Additional product updates announced at Elevate 2018 include:
- Scheduling enhancements that improve the experience of interacting with work schedules, including shift swapping and approvals
- Employee Action Forms that allow supervisors and administrators the ability to initiate employee changes and flow them through a customized approval process
- A Proration & Retro Calculator that makes adjusting employee pay in the middle of the pay period quick and simple
Paylocity’s Product & Technology team was onsite at Connection Zone, where clients got acquainted with all the new and existing features in the
“Paylocity continually works with our co-creators — our clients — to collect product feedback and develop new solutions based on what they need to do their jobs more successfully,” said Gaty. “We are pleased to have
Breakout Sessions Educate, Conference Headliners Inspire
Elevate 2018 featured three keynote speakers and more than 70 breakout sessions focused on workforce and talent management, professional development, the employee experience, and more — and how Paylocity’s solutions can help clients reach a new level in these areas of their organization.
Employee engagement expert
Following Lauritsen’s keynote,
Save the Date for Elevate 2019
Paylocity’s 11th annual client conference, Elevate 2019, will be held
Senior Communications Manager