- Where is Paylocity's corporate headquarters?
- Paylocity is headquartered in Arlington Heights, Illinois. The principal executive offices are located at:
3850 N. Wilke Road
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004 Phone: (847) 463-3200
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Paylocity is incorporated in Delaware.
- When did Paylocity go public?
- Paylocity went public on March 19, 2014.
- What is Paylocity's fiscal year end?
- Paylocity’s fiscal year ends on June 30.
- How is Paylocity's stock traded?
- Paylocity’s stock is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol PCTY.
- Does Paylocity pay dividends?
- Paylocity does not pay dividends on their common stock.
- Who is Paylocity's transfer agent?
- Transfer Agent and Registrar: Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
PO Box 64874
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
- You must contact your registered broker with questions about your stock.
- Who is Paylocity's auditor?
- Paylocity’s auditor is KPMG LLP, Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm.
- Who is Paylocity's legal counsel?
- Paylocity’s legal counsel is DLA Piper LLP.
- How many employees does Paylocity have?
- As of June 30, 2015, Paylocity had approximately 1,320 full-time employees.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- Please refer to the Financial Information and the SEC filings section within the investor relations website for online versions of financial documents such as Form 10-Q or Form 10-K, annual reports and other financial documents.
- Who makes up the Paylocity's Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- Please refer to the Corporate Governance section within the investor relations website for information on Board of Directors and Management Team.
- How can I receive email updates for this information?
- You can sign up for email alerts notifying you of new press releases, SEC filings or corporate actions and events via the Email Alerts section within this investor relations website.
- To whom should investors direct inquiries?
- You can reach Paylocity Investor Relations by email at email@example.com. Investor related questions can be also be submitted to Paylocity via the Contact Us section within this investor relations website.
- How can obtain a copy of your annual report and proxy?
- All of our filings can be found on the SEC website at www.sec.gov, as well as on the SEC filings section of our website.